Compare Business Systems is always striving to provide the best customer support possible while still keeping health and safety in mind. This is because we are committed to doing our part to help contain the spread of COVID-19 without compromising the level of service you expect from our team. This is why we would first like to encourage our customers to utilize our over the phone support as much as possible. In our 30+ years of experience, we found that a lot of the service issues we get can be solved without having to send a technician to your place of business.
If you have any simple troubleshooting issues or just need a quick walkthrough, please contact our customer service department at 714.985.0209 and they will connect you with one of our trained technicians.
Despite the current challenges, Compare Business Systems is proud to say that we are still fully operational and will continue to serve our customers and support their essential business processes throughout this crisis. We will continue to be open for business Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and are ready to serve your copier needs.
What We Are Doing To Protect Everyone At Our Workplace
The health and safety of our customers and employees are important to us which is why we’ve implemented the following additional precautions to protect the workplace:
- Consistently sending out messages to our team members to follow CDC guidelines, which include washing your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds, practicing proper coughing/sneezing techniques, avoiding touching their faces, and requiring them to stay home if they feel sick.
- Consistently sending out messages regarding the requirement of social distancing both inside the office and out. We’ve also encouraged our employees to restrict activities as much as possible outside of work to only the most basic activities, such as grocery runs, religious meetings (preferably in small groups), going to the gas station, etc.
- Consistently wiping down high-touch surface areas and frequently used objects with disinfecting products.
- Any job position in our company that can be performed remotely with a high-speed Internet connection has been asked to work from home as much as possible.
- Both our installation team and field service technicians have been provided with disinfectant wipes, surgical gloves, and masks to take with them when visiting your facility.
- Our technicians have been trained on how to properly wipe down and disinfect your office equipment before and after each service call or installation.
We Are Here For You
Compare Business Systems is going to great measures to protect our employees and our customers by operating safely and prudently. While COVID-19 has changed the way many people and businesses operate, these adjustments that we’ve made have not impacted our service levels and response times. We continue to be here to support all customers. Just give us a call at 714.985.0209 or submit your request through one of our website forms.
We’ve also provided additional resources on our website on how to keep your copier machine clean from daily office use along with a few other blog posts:
- How To Keep Your Office Equipment Properly Sanitized During COVID-19
- Crucial Changes To Your Office That Need To Be Made During COVID-19
- Sanitizing Tips To Get Your Office Workspace COVID-19 Ready
- 8 Ways To Prepare Your Staff And Your Office For COVID-19
As COVID-19 forces us to implement social distancing you might want to consider installing a few more multi-function (A4) printers around the office. Many of our Kyocera desktop models were designed for small workgroups and have an easy installation process. While these units are smaller, most new models now come with Wi-Fi, mobile connectivity, and apps that link to your cloud base.
On the off chance that your full-size office copier doesn’t have any of these features due to its age, we encourage all new business owners who are currently leasing their machine to take advantage of our “Save Up To 20%” on your monthly copier expense. Not only will we replace it with something equal or better, but we will also be saving you money. Talk to one of our copier specialists today to see how we can get your prequalified.